Monday, December 6, 2010

Holi-Daze.

So much to do, so little time to get online!

It's been a busy week here cleaning and getting ready for the holidays. I'm not the neatest person ever, but I couldn't fathom pulling out Christmas decorations without putting those last bins of summer and baby clothes in storage, hanging those last pictures on the walls and, oh yeah, cleaning. Special thanks to the mister for mopping the entire house for me yesterday. We have hardwood floors, which I love, but I hate cleaning them. So, the house is as close to spotless as it gets.

While we were working on cleaning the rest of the house I was busy making a fantastic mess on the craft table (which is our kitchen table, temporarily doubling as a craft table). So far, I've finished our new Advent calendar and almost finished all new Christmas stockings. Pictures and back stories to come. Next up on the list: wreath for the front door. And, we're hosting Christmas dinner this year, so table runner, centerpieces and other goodies to come, I'm sure.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment