Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So.

Four months later, and finally out from under the holiday crush. Just in time for Easter? I am learning that for all the wonderful baby tips over the last year, there are still so many things I never could have anticipated. Most of all, that it would take almost a year to finally regain the upper-hand on life.

But, spring has sprung and I couldn't be more thrilled. As we get ready to celebrate a first birthday in this house, I am so grateful for how life has changed. Not sleeping a full night ... and feeling a little worried when I do ... picking up the same toys twice a day, starting three projects and finishing one two months later, remembering birthdays but forgetting to send cards, looking at my daughter's healthy dinner of two veggies and fruit next to my pile of homemade mac and cheese ... and, well, yeah. Easter, birthdays, spring, birth and rebirth. Sometimes timing really is impeccable.

This should be the last time I mumble and rumble about what's to come. It's time to just do. First up: birthday decor.








No comments:

Post a Comment